I ran out of witty things to say. Sorry. Just have an update that is — hopefully — stable for the foreseeable future.
This release is being provided both in the form of an installer for those new to the game, and a patch for those who have already installed the game. The patch works with any previous version of 2.1.
This release fixes the following issues:
- Fixed game state becoming indeterminate if a player leaves while resynching, often causing crashes or game freezes.
- Monitors on moving/bouncing platforms are no longer deadly to touch.
- Fixed an exploit where characters could be changed while continuing in Single Player.
- Fixed game freeze on Egg Satellite Zone in OpenGL.
- Fixed missing emblem on Flooded Cove Zone.
- Minor optimization/speed related improvements.
- Minor level design fixes.
- Fixed patches wrapping from the right side to the left side even when they weren’t supposed to.
- Detons no longer murder their resident animals if they strike a wall or object.
On a side note, the Soundtrack was also updated as well; a few missing tracks were added and the tracks were re-tagged and organized into two “CDs” of tracks. If you have the time, you should go check it out.